A mixed this week – a house full of illness, but we still managed to do some fun things 🙂 Highlights included:
– everyone making it out of the house on Thursday
– A visit with the mumbo at Austi on Friday
– Seeing Tao and Alex in the PlaySchool show
– Church with Mumbo, Dadyo, Uncle L and Auntie Y
– Ceebrating Auntie K’s Birthday
Now, time for photos… Continue Reading →
It’s been a little bit of a quieter weekend – with some sickness hitting the household – but we still did some fun things this week! Check out the photos!
Continue Reading →
We saw all the family this week. A few days away with Dad’s family, and then a family reunion with Mum’s side later in the week. So there’s lots of photos – enjoy.
Lots of excitement this week, meeting new friends, and spending time with old ones and family. I’ll let the photos do the talking.
Straight onto the highlights this week:
- Seeing C & R and new baby P
- Yum Cha lunch with W, G & J
- Impromptu hangs with J, A, W & I
- Fun sleepovers from Nanny
- Lots of Arts and Craft this week
It was a bit of a quiet week this week – but very enjoyable. The biggest news is that PlusOne is doing an awesome job of toilet training – and we are super impressed. PlusTwo is getting more and more interactive (and active) and especially loves watching her big sister do things.
Now, onto the photos… Continue Reading →
We’re a little delayed but we’re here. The week after Birthday week was an eventful one. We had a very unwell household with colds, and gastro – culminating in a short hospital trip for PlusOne who was a little dehydrated (but a total trooper).
We also had a fun weekend up in Sydney seeing all the cousins. PlusOne had a day with Nanny, Auntie K, Uncle D and the cousins – while Mummy & Daddy had a day just with PlusTwo. It was weird – but good fun was had by all. Now, onto the photos…
A bumper double issue!!
It’s been a big couple of weeks – lots of fun, and PlusOne celebrated her third birthday!! Let’s get straight to the photos…
We had a relatively quiet week this week – but then things got busy over the weekend. Lots of catching up with people – which PlusOne loved. Highlights included:
- Baking Honey Joys and test cakes with mummy
- Hanging with Z and his grandma
- Visit from Nanny and Poppy S
- Robot dancing
- Floor picnic watching WallE
- See the D family in Kiama.
Now, onto the photos. Continue Reading →