This week we have noticed some definite changes in PlusOne. She is reaching and grabbing certain toys and her conversations are becoming much more animated. It feels as though she is cementing her place as a little person in our family.
This week we embarked on a new step – trying to set a routine. So far it has had mixed results – with a couple of nights where PlusOne slept through, and a couple where she didn’t overall.
On the whole we are noticing a lot more personality – and for much longer periods before she gets tired and grumpy.
Lots of attempts at moving around on the floor are little bit of a worry – we could be pretty close to a baby that is mobile.
Anyway – on to the photos.
It’s been another interesting and fun week! A few notable events…
- We had a trial class of Kindermusik – singing, clapping and more with a bunch of under 1s.
- Spent some lovely time with the Mumbo, Mama, Papa and UG at Austi.
- PlusOne decided she wants to sit up on her own occasionally.
- had fun times playing in a high chair
- an early morning feed saw us leaving the house just after 6 to go out for breakfast on the way to see Nan.
It’s been another biggish week for PlusOne.
We has our first intentional sleepover in Sydney so she got to try out her cousins port a cot. She loved it so much that Mum and Dad got a big sleep too.
She also had her first go in a big bath, and loved it.
Another graduation at home. This time from bassinet to cot. Our precious girl is growing up so fast.
And on to the photos.
It’s been a week of big changes. We’ve had lots more movements, including the fact that PlusOne has started rolling over from her tummy to her back. The first time we thought it was a fluke, but she has continued to do it – which is pretty exciting.
We saw all the Grandparents over the weekend, which was lovely – and many cuddles were had.
Another week has passed, and an eventful one at that. Many more smiles, and much more chatting to be had.
The most notable thing to mention was a trip out to visit Nan at her house in Wallacia. We had lots of fun and plenty of cuddles. Things got even more exciting after dinner, when some car issues meant we had to have an impromptu ‘Surprise Sleepover’ at Nan’s until the next morning when we could leave. Interestingly PlusOne had her longest sleep yet while in her pram at Nan’s house overnight.
It’s been a big day at the end of a big week. Lots of new things to share. PlusOne has been MUCH more alert before and after eating – so we’ve had lots of grinning, smiling, chatting and tummy time. She’s starting to mimic sounds from mum a little, and tries to watch us as we move around the room (when she’s in the mood). Continue Reading →
Another week has passed and our little girl continues to grow, both in size and personality. A few of PlusOne’s highlights for the week:
- Much more smiling this week – and at more consistent times
- She’s started moving her head to try and find us when we talk
- First sleep in the cradle
- We got discharged from the clinic until she is 6 month’s old
- Celebrated Cousin H’s birthday at Narrabeen (first party)
- Met Great, Great Auntie M